Saturday, August 28, 2010

just keep my number, ya dont have to call it, just keep it

M and U have been chatting all day on a sunday.

somewhere in the afternoon - (U has ordered pizza, M  has skipped lunch)
U : so miss, are you busy?
M : nopes
U : are you sure?
M : ya why?
U : nothing

5 min later

M : this guy wouldnt let go of me. i have told him i am not interested in him
U : which guy?
M : the guy i was chatting with
U : you were chatting with a guy? since what time?
U : hellooooo
U : think you are busy...why dont you do one thing.. when you are done talking to the guy you are not interested in, just give me a call, my number is 9********6

U logs out

M : hey! where did you go? i just asked that guy to fuck off!
M : not fair!
M : and i told you you dont have to give me your number coz i dont call up people i have known from the net. never have, and never will.

No comments: