Friday, August 27, 2010

deniable longing

[14 january 12:09:30] Hey U!

just finished a long beauty bath. my hair is dripping wet and i am wearing a towel which is already completely soaked. picked up my moisturizing lotion but i put it aside on the table and thought i'd check for your messages first. I have been sitting here for 15 minutes now, all soaked and dripping and the moisturizer is wondering why i am not getting on with it. Where are you? havent heard from you in the last 2 days. or is it more?



[14 january 16:56:34] Hey M!

I am boarding a flight back to india in the next two hours. Been waiting at the airport wondering what you look like. A bunch of exchange students are sitting next to me, ready to travel to india with me. And i am getting in and out of random conversations with them.
Just so you know i will be online on 16 jan 9:30 your time. Hugz.

No comments: